couple skills making your relationship work | Secrets to happy marriage are discovered when you really take time to deepen your emotional IQ and look deeper than common relationship tips that can be found on the internet. It takes effort, and a positive mindset to unlock a happy relationship that is both sustainable and healthy.
Love Advice TV was started to help people with relationship advice and relationship coaching. It was started to help people who were going through a breakup and wanted to get their ex back. Over time, the objective of Love Advice TV has evolved and not only are we helping ex boyfriends and ex girlfriends get back together. Love Advice TV | With My Ex Again is helping people stay together, happily committed. Which is why we want to offer 6 secrets to a happy relationship.
- Unconditional love. Accept your partner for all their faults and all their good qualities. Don't try to change your partner or your spouse or your boyfriend or girlfriend. Not accepting them creates a confrontational and combative relationship.
- Don't take things personally. Taking things personally might lead you to jump to conclusions that may be far off from what's really happening.
- Know the appropriate time to talk about conflict. This is really challenging, especially if you're going through a breakup. Picking the wrong time to talk about relationship problems can lead to unnecessary escalation that can hurt your relationship in the long run. It's best to talk about relationship problems when emotions aren't running high.
- Don't forget the little things that charm your partner's heart. It's important to keep the romance and intimacy alive. Commit to those tiny moments that charm your partner. Emotional nourishment and a sense of romance can really open up your partner's heart, especially if you express this love in your partner's love language.
- Aim for balance. Aim to maintain a balanced power dynamic between you and your romantic partner. Both you and your partner must be giving and taking in equal measure. In the same way, you must give your life outside of your relationship as much attention as your relationship.
- Freedom. Feel free to be yourself. Give your partner the freedom to be themselves. Invest in your own goals. Encourage your partner to invest in theirs. Aim to have a fulfillment outside of your relationship. Couples that do this have a much longer success track than ones who don't.