Genius makeup hacks you should try at home
Hey guys, in this video I am showing you some quick and easy makeup ideas that will transform your look in less than 5 minutes.
– You can mix aloe vera, essential oil and glycerol to make your own fixative spray. This will make your whole makeup waterproof.
– To make large visible pores disappear from your skin apply some aloe vera gel on them. Then rub your face with some ice-locked in a towel and you are all set.
– I show you how to make your own dry shampoo mixing starch, chocolate powder, and essential oil.
– To get rid of dark undereye circles, I show you how to make your own collagen patches using gelatin, mint, parsley and essential oil.
– You can use aloe vera to get rid of fine lines on your face.
– Or, when you have a razor burn under your armpit you can use an aloe vera leaf. Aloe vera is highly moisturizing, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
– You can also use aloe vera as a natural styling spray
– I show you how to make your own hair mask using olive oil and honey.
1:30 – How to make your own body scrub using natural ingredients
2:59 – How to eliminate dark circles
4:18 – Awesome skincare uses for aloe vera
7:08 – How to make your own tinted lip-gloss
8:25 – DIY makeup remover
12:15 – How to get rid of a sunburn
14:35 – How to make your own makeup remover
15:26 – Make your own face toner
17:04 – DIY Facial serum
1:40 – How to make your own moisturizer
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.