Beauty tips to change your life
Hey girls, in this video collection, I wanted to share with you some beauty DIYs and tricks that will help you in your beauty routine to achieve the most flawless look effortlessly.
– I show you how to create your own edible lipsticks using hard candy, fizzy drinks, and even chocolate.
– I also share with you some tips on how to get ready really quick in the morning when you are in a rush.
– To get rid of dark undereye circles, place a couple of tea-bags just below your eyes, and let it sit there for 15 minutes.
– I show you how to make your own lipsticks using coconut oil and melted Crayola.
– I show you how to make your own hair removal cream using coffee, lemon juice and toothpaste.
0:07 – DIY edible lipsticks
2:16 – 8 Quick makeup tips
5:57 – DIY peel-off lipstick
6:43 – How to make your own fixative spray
7:41 – Foundation tricks
11:13 – How to make your own hair removal cream
15:00 – How to dye your hair using a marker
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.