Amazing beauty tricks from the old days
In this video, we are taking a trip back in the day when makeup wasn't as big of a trend in order to show you some oldie but goodie makeup tricks
– You can exfoliate your lips using a toothbrush
– You can get rid of blackheads and dead skin cells by mixing baking soda water and toothpaste.
– You can create your own rainbow eyeliner by soaking your colored pencils in some hot water.
– You can use a clean kitchen sponge to blend your foundation
– You can fix your broken makeup powder by smashing it completely. Then you soak it with alcohol and then press it down with a spoon.
0:07 – Brilliant toothbrush hacks
2:07 – Crazy beauty lifehacks
3:47 – DIE foundation blender
5:11 – DIY gradient eyeshadow stamp
6:36 – Beauty hacks for embarrassing situations
8:23 – Surprising beauty hacks
12:11 – DIY makeup storage ideas
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.