Affordable ways to enhance your beauty
For those times that you would like to switch things up and look awesome on a budget, we show you the way in this video compilation.
– You can naturally dye your hair extensions using crepe paper, you can try different colors to achieve a colorful look as well
– You can also naturally dye your hair black by creating your own hair dye out of aloe vera, charcoal, flax seeds, and hot water.
– You can also rub some eyeshadow on your hair to give it a super colorful look for a party.
– For a glowy skin, take some aloe vera juice and apply it on your skin as a facemask. Let it sit there for 15 minutes and rinse off. It helps to get rid of acne, acne scars, and pimples.
– For those of you who love nail art, we show you how to create awesome rose shaped nail design stamps to give your nails an awesome romantic look.
– You can use a marshmallow as an alternative to the infamous beauty blender to blend your foundation.
0:50 – How to create your own hair dye
2:29 – Awesome party hair look
4:34 – DIY aloe vera gel mask
8:05 – Life-saving hacks for any situation
10:29 – The correct way to wear bobby pins
12:32 – DIY peel-off mask
14:15 – DIY remedy to get rid of toxins
16:15 – Brilliant beauty hacks
18:13 – False eyelashes tip
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.