Genius makeup hacks you should try
Hey girls, if your love makeup then this video is for you. I am sharing with you some of my top makeup tips and show you the full makeup tutorials that will help you transform your beauty routine for the better.
– You can create your own shimmery eyeshadow palette using craft glitter, alcohol and glycerol.
– I also show you how to create your own sparkling highlighter using rainbow colors. You simply place them one by the other vertically, then add some rubbing alcohol on them and press it down with a coin and a paper towel and you are ready to go.
– You can bring your mascara back to life by adding a few drops of lens solution in its tube.
– You can use watercolor pencil to apply eyeliner when you are going for a cat-eye look.
– To remove dark undereye circles, apply some aloe vera on a few cotton pads and place it under your eyes.
0:09 – Empty makeup hacks
1:41 – DIY rainbow face highlighter
5:54 – DIY fake nose piercing
7:21 – How to shape your brows
7:35 – Get rid of dark undereye circles
8:18 – DIY cream blusher
8:42 – Edible lipsticks
10:01 – Edible lip scrub
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.