Odd hair hacks that actually work
– You can make your own swirly hair tie using colorful hot glue rolled around a pencil.
– I show you how to use scarfs to tie your hair up in braids and then roll it up on top of your hair to make them resemble Frida Kahlo.
– To achieve large loose curls without using any heat tools that will damage your hair, I show you how to use socks to curl your hair.
– I also show you some hair tutorials you can try for school or for work that will take you less than 5 minutes to create. They can be both simple and romantic and you won’t even have to use any products or tools that will damage your hair.
– To make your hair look interesting, simply braid them, and then add some craft pearls on them between each strand to make them resemble Elsa’s braid.
0:07 – DIY hair accessories
3:49 – DIY fish braid tool
5:07 – Beautiful side ponytail
7:44 – Amazing sock hair bun
10:13 – Amazing scarf hair bun
12:28 – Cute hair bun for school
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.