Viral makeup looks and tricks
If you are trying to become better at makeup and you'd like to try out new things and create your own makeup products, then this video is for you.
– You can use a bobby pin as a guide to achieving the perfect winged liner and also shape your eyebrows.
– To dry your nails faster and avoid spoiling your whole look, you can place them in a bowl filled with ice cold water for 1 minute.
– To get rid of yellow stains from your teeth and improve your smile, you can mix some toothpaste alongside some baking soda and apply it on your teeth for 5 minutes.
– You can use colored pencils to achieve an amazing rainbow eyeliner simply by placing them in a glass filled with hot water.
– To create your own peel-off mask in order to get rid of blackheads simply mix some PVS glue and some activated charcoal.
– You can use a fork as a contouring guide to help you contour your nose and make it appear slimmer and shorter.
– You can fix broken makeup powders using some rubbing alcohol and pressing it down with a paper towel.
0:07 – How to apply eyeliner for beginners
1:22 – How to get whiter teeth at home
3:05 – Crazy beauty lifehacks
4:27 – Contouring tutorial
5:32 – How to fix broken makeup
7:32 – Amazing makeup storage
10:05 – Get rid of oily skin
11:20 – How to contour your lips
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.