Amazing hacks to look your best
All of us appreciate a nice looking tattoo on someone or the occasional piercing in different situations. But sometimes we don't want those things being part of our everyday look. So, in this video. I'm showing you how to make all of these hacks, temporarily.
– To make your own fake nose ring you'll only need a paper clip. Straighten the paper clip out with your hands and then roll it around a pen. Then cut it to the size you want and voila.
– You can make your own temporary tattoo using this simple trick. Print all of your favorite little drawings on a piece of paper, and then cut them separately. Then, take one of them and spray some perfume on it. After that add it in cold water and let it sit for a few minutes. Spray some more perfume on your hand, add the wet paper and wait for it to dry.
– If your eyeliner pencil is too dry and you are struggling with your makeup, rub it for a few minutes on some lip-balm and voila.
– I show you how to make your own moisturizing body scrub using ground coffee and some Aloe Vera Gel.
– You can make your own cream blusher using red lipstick and some moisturizing lotion.
1:06 – DIY temporary tattoo
1:52 – DIY heatless curls
2:48 – How to eliminate dry skin
3:33 – How to use rose petals to get rid of dry lips
4:30 – Awesome lipstick ideas
5:07 – How to get rid of dark under-eye circles
6:44 – Awesome french manicure hacks
7:29 – DIY natural freckles
8:20 – How to change the shade of your foundation
10:06 – DIY Translucent powder
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.