Amazing makeup tutorials for beginners
Hey, if you are a makeup lover and you are looking to improve your skills, then look no further than this video.
– I show you how to create a beautiful mermaid look on your lips using a pair of stockings and shimmery eyeshadow.
– To apply fake and natural-looking freckles to your cheeks – try using a brown mascara.
– If your foundation is too light for your skin, you can melt some of your lipsticks inside to make it match your skin color.
– You can use baby powder on your skin as an alternative translucent powder.
– I show you how you can use a brow pencil to contour both your nose and lips and give your makeup some more depth and dimension.
– I also show you a simple technique to overline your lips and make them appear bigger using a lip-liner without them looking unnatural.
0:07 – Amazing makeup hacks
1:27 – How to color match your foundation
2:51 – Alternative translucent powder
3:26 – Beautiful lipstick ideas
6:22 – How to make your lips look bigger
8:18 – Makeup tricks nobody told you about
10:18 – How to overline your lips
12:01 – Create your own lipstick color
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.