Amazing DIY makeup hacks
If you are looking for more innovative ways to improve your everyday makeup look and experiment with your makeup products, then this video is for you.
– If you don't have a beauty blender, you can use a marshmallow to blend your foundation flawlessly.
– You can get the most out of your lipstick by placing it in a small flat container and apply it with a lip brush
– Get the most out of your moisturizer by cutting it in half and then using a wooden steerer to get the rest of the remaining liquid.
– We show you how to create your own beauty mask out of rose petals and honey in order to give your skin that porcelain glow.
– In order to apply your lip liner perfectly, you can use a teaspoon as a guide.
– In addition, we also show you how to create your own waterproof peel-off lip-stain.
0:37 – Empty makeup hacks
2:24 – How to fix a dull powder
3:18 – DIY travel beauty blender
4:01 – Lifehacks for crazy girls
5:19 – We are testing viral makeup hacks
8:28 – DIY makeup remover
9:24 – Makeup tricks to help you save time
11:16 – Cool way to use magnetic tape
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.