Genius hacks that will make you feel more beautiful instantly
Sometimes a good skincare routine and a makeup routine aren't enough to give us the confidence we need. Our nails need some love and attention too. So, in this video, I am showing you some inexpensive nail hacks you can try to show you nails some love and get a stunning look.
– Did you notice how long pointy nails give you a very bossy attitude? Well, in this video. I show you how to create your own nail extensions using poly gel and a piece of silk fabric.
– I show you how you can mix clean nail polish and black nail polish to create amazing marble nail designs that will blow your mind.
– The latest trend on IG for nail art lovers is the spider, that gives nails a cool geometric look. So, for those of you looking to try this material out, I show you an easy step-by-step tutorial.
– If you have gel nails or polygel on your nails, you can remove it instantly with dental floss.
– Makeup tricks couldn't be missing from your beauty routine. So, I show you some amazing foundation tricks that will improve your skills. For example, what foundation looks like with face cream, primer, and concealer. Or find out which method is best to use, a makeup sponge, your hands or a beauty blender.
0:07 – Hot nail designs
2:16 – How to use spider gel on your nails
3:28 – Sweet makeup tricks you have to try
5:39 – How to make your lips look bigger
6:26 – Foundation hacks you've never seen before
9:14 – How much oil is there in a foundation
9:59 – How to save money with your makeup products
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.