Genius hacks you should try this summer
Since summer has entered our lives for good. I wanted to share with you some tips and tricks that will make your summer a lot more enjoyable without all the problems it is accompanied with.
– If you want to take a small shower right after the beach, but there are no showers around, then fill a plastic bag with water, hung it and pierce the bottom of it with creating your won mini shower.
– To prevent your diving glasses from fogging up, you can burn them slightly with the lighter and then apply some toothpaste on them as a protective layer.
– To take awesome underwater selfies, simply place your phone in a drinking glass and voila.
– I show you how to make a cool temporary tattoo using eyeliner and then hairspray to make it waterproof.
– I show you how to use a pool noddle to create cute floating candles in your swimming pool for a romantic night.
1:18 – How to stop diving glasses from fogging
3:06 – DIY waterproof tattoo
4:28 – DIY floating candles using a pool noodle
5:19 – Turn a men's shirt into an awesome swimsuit
8:07 – Handy hacks to enjoy your summer
10:20 – How to get rid of a sunburn
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.