Amazing nail designs that you can do at home
Cool nail designs are taking the world of social media by storm, and when we go online we see amazing tutorials and nail tricks that we are blown away with. So, in this video, I show you some simple nail art tutorials that will help you improve your nail art skill and technique.
– For starters, I show you some cool makeup tricks you can do using ordinary items. You can use thread to shape your brows or you can use tape to achieve the best eyeliner.
– You can dip dental floss in a small pool of nail polish to create an abstract nail design.
– For a more unique nail art design, you can create a fingerprint stamp on your nails by dipping your finger in some black nail polish.
– For those of you looking to create natural-looking extensions for your nails, I show you how to use poly-gel and expand the length of your nails.
– If you are looking to step-up your nail art game, I show you a step-by-step tutorial on how to create marble nail design using clear nail polish, some black nail polish and a detailer brush.
0:07 – Sweet makeup tricks you have to try
3:03 – How nail designs
3:42 – How to use poly gel
5:30 – Amazing abstract nail trick using a toothpick
6:00 – Marble nail art tutorial
7:31 – DIY peel-off nail base
10:35 – Beautiful gradient nails
11:39 – DIY nail lipstick color
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.