Brilliant nail design ideas
Nail design has become a new form of art all over social media during the past two years. Not only is it so satisfying to watch the process in which a nail artist creates their masterpiece, but it is also a form of inspiration for all of us girlies. So, in this video, we wanted to share with you guys some cool yet brilliant ideas to try the next time you get your nails done.
In the first video section, we show you some cool and interesting nail design ideas for your next project. Besides, having a plain nail polish color is a bit dated.
– We show you a step by step tutorial on how to create magnificent marble looking nails.
– We also show you a super easy nail design that you can do using two different nail polish colors. Simply paint half of your nail one color, and the other half a different color. Then take a toothpick and create a continuous circle connecting the two colors together just as we demonstrate in our video tutorial.
– The spider nail gel made it's appearance into the nail art world fairly recently, and it shows you how you can create brilliant geometric patterns using minimal effort- just by picking up the gel and dragging it from one side of the nail to the other. So, we also show you how to use the spider nail gel if you are a beginner nail artist.
– Alongside the spider gel, we also show you a cool way to use nail stamps as well, since they appeared into the nail art world right before the spider get. They are a super easy and efficient way to transfer amazing and complicated designs on to your nails without creating a huge mess.
– Since having your nails painted a specific color is considered old fashioned, we show you how you can do that in a different yet brilliant way. Cut some fuzzies off from craft wires and empty them into a bowl. After that, paint your nails the color of your choice and sprinkle them on top while the nail polish is still wet. Finally, let them dry and voila.
Watch our whole video to get some inspiration for your own nail designs and art ideas and don't forget to let us know which of these nail art designs is your favorite.
0:07 – Amazing marble art nail design
0:41 – How to use the spiderweb gel for your nails
1:19 – Brilliant nail stamps for your nails
1:57 – Cool fingerprint nail art
2:04 – How to make your own nail forms
2:34 – What to do when you run out of nail polish
3:38 – Beautiful watercolor nail art
4:43 – Dental floss nail design
5:26 – How to grow stronger nails
6:31 – French manicure hack
7:11 – DIY matte top coat
8:24 – How to fix a broken nail
9:45 – Awesome nail polish hacks
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.