Amazing lifehacks to save your beauty routine
Hey girls, I know how hard it can be to have all different makeup products at your disposal at all times. So, in this video, I show you how to create your own using simple techniques.
– You can use tape to apply the perfect winged liner if you are struggling to achieve the infamous cat-eye.
– If you are running late and you are still looking to have a cute makeup look, you can do that by applying lipstick on your cheeks, nose, and lips.
– To create your own brow powder, you can melt some vaseline and burn a banana peel.
– If you don't have the lipstick color that you want. Apply lip balm on your lips first and then dip a concealer brush in your favorite color eyeshadow to create your own lipstick color.
– To make your eyes look bigger with makeup, apply some white eyeliner o your waterline.
– I show you how to color match your foundation by melting different lipstick shades.
– For a cute sunkissed look, I show you how to apply fake freckles using brown mascara.
0:52 – How to create sweet dimples on your cheeks
2:30 – How to remove waterproof makeup
4:08 – DIY lipstick color
5:32 – How to bring your mascara back to life
6:01 – Genius Makeup hacks
9:02 – You've been applying lipstick wrong
10:52 – DIY temporary tattoo
12:09 – The benefits of using a primer
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.