Fashionable makeup tutorials
Hey makeup lovers. In this video, I show you some new step-by-step makeup tutorials you can try if you are a beginner.
– You can use lipstick, concealer and eyeliner to achieve a beautiful cartoonish makeup.
– You can crop a little heart inside a post-it note and then stick it to your cheeks. Fill them in with eyeshadow or lip liner for a girly makeup look
– To go the extra mile with your eyeshadow. You can use green eyeshadow on your lower lash line and then red eyeshadow on top. After that, you take eyeliner and draw little black dots on your eyes to achieve a watermelon makeup look.
– I show you how to achieve joker’s makeup tutorial using glue around your lips, red lipstick, eyeliner and white face paint.
– If you want to go somewhere looking like an old person, you can apply white non-toxic PVA glue on your face and let it dry. Then add some baby powder on your hair and you can show up anywhere as a grandma.
1:04 – Cartoon makeup tutorial
2:31 – Watermelon eyeshadow
3:32 – Creative and spooky makeup tutorials
4:17 – Old person makeup tutorial
6:12 – DIY face putty
8:15 – Smart makeup tips
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.