Amazing beauty hacks for smart girls
For those times that you need to get ready in the morning and you are looking to make your self look like a princess I show you the way. You can achieve a flawless look through makeup and your beauty routine using a few simple tricks.
– To get rid of dark undereye circles in the morning place a couple of spoons in the freezer for hald an hour and then place them under your eyes. You will see that the dark circles and puffiness will disappear.
– If you'd like to curl your hair in the morning and give them some volume but you don't want to waste your time, then I have the solution for you. You can put your hair up in a high ponytail then curl each strand. It will take you half the time and the result with be gorgeous.
– To make your hair smell gorgeous Try out this simple trick. Spray some perfume on your hairbrush and comb your hair through.
– Store-bought waxes for hair removal are quite expensive. So, why not make your own using natural products. Such as water, sugar, lemon juice, and honey.
– If your foundation is too high coverage or too dark, you can lighten it by mixing it with body lotion.
0:07 – Get ready with me before a date
0:52 – Amazing nail art designs in minutes
1:38 – Make your own hair-removal wax
2:35 – How to make your foundation lighter
3:22 – How to make your own lipstick
4:58 – Hair mask to get rid of split ends
6:16 – How to get rid of dark armpits
7:09 – How to make your own purple shampoo
7:48 – Cool hacks using tights
8:57 – How to dry wet shoes
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.