Time-saving beauty hacks that work magic
Hey busy girls, since all of us like doing our makeup and love looking fabulous I wanted to share with you some quick beauty hacks that will both improve your beauty routine and save your time.
– If you notice that you have a few bold spots on your head, you can cover them temporarily using henna. This way they will also be waterproof.
– You can also use henna to draw some freckles to your face and give yourself a nice sun-kissed younger-looking skin.
– Are you trying to determine whether you can rock a nose piercing? Then we show you how to create your own fake one.
– You can create your own cream blusher using lipstick and body lotion.
– For those of you looking to rock the cat-eye, I show you how to create your own winged liner tool using an eyeshadow applicator.
0:07 – Genius uses for henna
2:47 – Amazing gold tattoo
3:55 – The perfect winged liner tutorial for beginners
5:31 – DIY cream blusher
7:25 – Contouring for beginners
11:17 – How to add some volume to your hair
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.