Amazing nail designs to make your nails pop
Nail art and design are taking over social media, and with so many awesome creations out there, it's hard to keep us. So, in this video, I am showing you how to have the perfect nails using these simple tricks.
– I show you how to create cute, textured nail stickers that you can apply to your nails and give them some pastel color.
– You can create your own matte topcoat, by dipping your yet nails into cornstarch.
– You can use eyeshadow to create your own nail polish color. Simply grate the eyeshadow as fine as possible and then pour it in some clear nail polish bottle.
– If your nail polish has outgrown, instead of getting them done again, you can use glittery nail polish at the base for a more fun design.
– You can create your own homemade nail polish remover by mixing some vinegar with lemons.
– I show you how to create a watercolor effect on your nails using sharpie markers and alcohol.
0:57 – DIY matte topcoat
2:07 – Amazing abstract nail design
2:55 – How to make your own nail polish remover
4:33 – DIY peel-off base
5:39 – Amazing french manicure trick
7:36 – How to achieve the gradient effect nail design
9:34 – How to use poly gel
10:20 – Awesome marble art nail tutorial
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.