Awesome hair DIYs and tricks
– If you have light-colored hair, you can use different colorful powdered eyeshadows to create a rainbow party look.
– If you would like something more permanent, you can use markers to dye your hair. You simply empty the ink from the markers, and then you mix it up with some hair conditioner. You then apply it to your hair with some foil and after some time you wash away.
– I also show you how to use flaxseeds and activated charcoal to dye your hair black.
– For those looking for a more natural approach, I show you how to extract the juice from beetroot to dye your hair red.
– Watch until the end to find out some cool and easy hairstyle ideas that are damage-free for your hair.
2:14 – How to dye your hair red naturally
2:56 – Smart and easy hairstyle ideas
5:34 – Adorable up-do hairstyle
6:30 – Cute ribbon hairstyle idea
8:34 – Short hairstyle idea
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.