Makeup tricks that work and don’t work
– If your brows are uneven, you can rub a clean mascara wand on a soap bar and comb them through.
– If your jeans are too big, you can use your earrings to make them fit you by creating a second button on the sides.
– To make your lashes look thick, simply apply some face powder on them and then apply some mascara on top.
– To give yourself a natural-looking brow look, instead of drawing in your brows, simply coat a mascara wand with some brow pencil and then comp your eyebrows through.
– You can repurpose old cosmetic boxes into beautiful jewelry boxes using decorative threads and ropes.
0:23 – DIY brow stamp
2:35 – Wearing a hat in windy weather
4:26 – How to clean your makeup brushes
5:33 – DIY jewelry box
6:59 – DIY beauty stand for your makeup
8:01 – The perfect French manicure
9:21 – Droopy eyelid trick
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.