Amazing makeup DIYs you haven't tried before
Hey girls, in this video I am sharing with you some cool makeup ideas and DIYs that you can try as part of your makeup routine.
– I show you how to use a lollipop and vaseline and turn them into a cute, sweet and tasty lip balm.
– You can even use Kit-Kat chocolate alongside some vaseline and coffee grounds to make your own anti-oxidant lip-scrub.
– If you want to apply a winged liner, but you don't have an eyeliner with you, you can use some tape and mascara as a guide.
– I show you how to use a thread/string to perfectly shape your brows and frame your face.
– I also show you how to highlight and contour your lips to make them look fuller and more plumb.
– You can use a brown mascara to apply fake freckles
– To make your lipstick even apply some lip-balm underneath and make it appear more opaque.
0:07 – Lipstick you can eat
1:21 – Use coca-cola to make your own lip balm
2:11 – Amazing makeup hacks you should try
2:33 – Make your own brow powder
3:23 – Amazing brow hack
4:06 – How to make your lips look bigger
5:41 – How to fix your foundation shade
6:30 – Use a magazine to make your own eyeshadow
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.