Genius makeup tricks you should try this fall
Having a gorgeous makeup look either for school or for work is something that all of us girls live for. So, in this video, I am showing you some simple tips and tricks that will transform your whole beauty routine.
– You can mix white lash glue with liquid eyeliner to make your own tinted fake lash glue that won't stain your eyelids.
– If you don't have a blusher for your cheeks you can apply lipstick instead. Just make sure you blend it out really well with a makeup brush.
– For a shiny eye look – instead of eyeshadow you can apply liquid lipstick instead.
– To make your lips look bigger and natural, I show you a simple trick on how to overline them. First, apply some concealer on your lips. Then take a sharp lip liner and overline them slightly. Finally, fill them in and you are all set.
– You can melt some lipstick in your liquid foundation to adjust it to your own skin shade.
1:08 – How to contour your chin
1:37 – How to make your nose look smaller and thinner
2:29 – Perfect way to shape your brows
4:08 – Perfect eyeliner using tape
5:53 – How to create your own foundation shade
6:41 – DIY eyeshadow using a magazine
7:40 – DIY translucent powder
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.