Amazing beauty ideas that will save your life
Hey girls, we all adore the awesome nail art designs that we see online. And sometimes it's hard to wrap our heads around how difficult or easy the process could be. So, in this video, I am showing you some genius ways to create amazing nail designs at home.
– You can use permanent markers and alcohol to create a beautiful watercolor effect on your nails.
– To make your own peel-off manicure, the only thing you need is PVA glue. You simply add it to your nails, wait for it to dry and apply your nail polish on top.
– You can use an empty marker, clean it with water and bleach, and then re-fill it with nail polish remover. This way you can reach all the hard messy spots of your manicure without messing it up.
– To achieve the perfect french manicure use a band-aid.
– You can use dental floss to remove gel polish.
– To fix a broken nail, simply take a tea bag, cut it's fabric off and then apply just a small part on your broken nail with superglue. Allow it to dry, then buff it, and you are all set.
0:07 – Smart nail art ideas
1:56 – How to strengthen your nails
3:01 – Amazing manicure technique
3:59 – DIY matte manicure
4:40 – Gradient nail effect
5:09 – How to fix a broken nail
5:44 – Beautiful lipstick color
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.