Amazing DIY ideas and crafts every girl will love
Hey crafty girls, in this video I help you unleash your creativity by trying out some of my DIY ideas and crafts on your clothes and beauty routine.
– You can use bleach and a stencil to give some fun colors to your dark-colored shirts
– I also show you how to use a Pringles container, some clear tights and a marker to make very realistic tattoo sleeves. You can wear them to switch things up with your look.
– If you can’t decide whether you like tattoos or not. I show you how to make some fun sleeve temporary tattoos using henna. They will last for weeks and you’ll love the result.
– To make your trousers feet you perfectly, you can use one of your earrings as a button and attach the jean side to that one instead of the outer one.
– For those times that you are going to a party I show you how to use gems on a thermo-film to decorate your hair.
– To make your eyelashes look thicker and fuller, apply some powder on them instead.
0:36 – DIY tattoo sleeves
1:16 – Awesome henna tattoo
2:33 – How to add gems to our hair
3:51 – Cool makeup trick for your mascara
4:49 – How to fix a broken shoe strap
6:17 – Amazing way to use a scarf on your handbag
7:18 – How many things you can do with henna
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer's responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.